Herbal and Aromatherapy Workshops
1. Eat Your Weeds and Medicinal Benefits and the Importance of Invasives
2. Coming in Fall of 2018 - Japanese Gardens: The Beauty and Tranquility
Tried and True Classes:
1. Herbal Allies for the Winter Months - Herbs to Build Immunity and Herbs to Stave off Colds and Flu
2. Learn how to Make Fire Cider
3. Learn to Make Super Nourishing Bone Broth for your Health and Wellbeing
4. Aromatherapy – Learn to make Bath salts, room sprays and dream pillows. Can be a Holiday Theme, a Romantic/Valentine’s Day theme or catered to a birthday party or girls night out.
5. Make a Healing Salve and Perfumed Balm – You will learn how to make Infused Oils, a healing salve and a perfumed balm
6. The Benefits of Herbal Vinegars
7. The Magic of Mushrooms - we will learn about 7 of the major medicinal mushrooms, make a healthy mushroom pate and healthy chaga fudge and learn about the amazing health benefits of chaga tea
8. Learn to Make Flower Essences
For more information on these workshops, prices and availability please email Anastasia.
These are available for Garden Clubs, Libraries, Wholistic Centers, Yoga Studios, Senior Centers, Businesses, Private Parties, etc.